Thursday, March 18, 2010

Tirade of the derided

Must I worry what you think of me?
Who’re you to tell me you know better?
Have you been to the end of the world?
Why didn’t your God answer my letters?

What are you so smug about?
How dare you judge what I do?
Do you even know why we are here?
Does it make me bad if I’m not like you?

Do I sympathize ‘cause your life is worthless?
Why should I pick money over soul?
What do I care if you hate my guts?
Am I to weep if you condemn my goals?

Can I ask you to moralize elsewhere?
Who said you can cluck your tongue at me?
Do you know who matters at the end of the day?
Why must you give me advice for free?

Have you always lived so passionlessly?
Do you know what it’s like being true?
Where did you learn all your wrongs and rights?
Did I tell you it must suck being you?

9 comments:

Samhita said...

Angry one! wow!
You are just lashing it out!
nice way of venting it out!

Nishant said...

Wow..you must be really angry at someone when you wrote that... :0... Nice one btw... Its nice to read your poems...

Manic Junkie said...

@ Sam - Yup, sure was pretty angry to say the least!

@ Nishant - Thanks. Keep visiting :)

Priyanka Mohanty said...

Oh! cant say much...left me thinking ! feel like giving u a hug!

Manic Junkie said...

@Monty - You can actually :) Just skip over from your office to mine :D

A Simple Equation said...

Nice one. Different. so whom is this dedicated to?

Manic Junkie said...

@Ant - nobody in particular.. and to loads of them!

Ramblings of a CORRUPTED Mind.. said...

Shaant Vatsa, Shaant.....Count 1 to 100.....When suchhh kiler thoughts cme to your mind.;)

To me its congregation of what you keep saying in bits and pieces..not for anyone particular..but for Plenty.:)

Manic Junkie said...

Jay, you're right. Plenty, really! Btw, i'm still waiting for the inaugural entry on your blog - can you not procrastinate that forever?